- Responsible for editing and planning, creating and publishing information on print/websites.
- Edit the copy to make it easy to read or convert longer research content to a G’nY format/style sheet.
- Work with other team members to determine the best way to present information online/print – eg. infographic.
- Ensure that content meets the needs and interests of niche readers of G’nY.
- Should have degree in English Literature
- Should have good communication and editorial skills
- Should be creative and able to alter their style of writing to reflect the audience.
- Should have 2 year (minimum) experience of working with a magazine or publication.
About us :
Geography and You (G’nY) is a semi-scientific development and environment magazine which focuses on providing intellectual yet simplified products. G’nY addresses various issues related to India’s infrastructural, environmental, social and economic, hazardous and geographical concerns. In publication since 2001, G’nY has a strong subscription of over 6.5 lakh. G’nY considers it their responsibility to disseminate knowledge and awareness among eager and grasping minds. Our mission mandate is to provide information that is impeccable in its quality, authenticity and accuracy. This is our way of serving the nation.
|Job Category||Content Writer|
|Skills||Content Management, Content Creation, Content Writing, Content Creation (writing/editing/etc)|
|Job Experience||0-4 years|
|Salary||15k - 50k|