- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy.
- Prepares finished copy.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have knowledge and hands on experience in Photoshop and In Design.
- Must have understating and experience on designing and layouts of magazine, brochures, leaflets and newsletters.
- Should have at least 1 – 2 years experience.
- Should have knowledge for standardizing of media processes
- Works as individual contributor as well as team member.
- Well versed with multimedia tools.
About us :
Geography and You (G’nY) is a semi-scientific development and environment magazine which focuses on providing intellectual yet simplified products. G’nY addresses various issues related to India’s infrastructural, environmental, social and economic, hazardous and geographical concerns. In publication since 2001, G’nY has a strong subscription of over 6.5 lakh. G’nY considers it their responsibility to disseminate knowledge and awareness among eager and grasping minds. Our aim is to serve intellectual yet simplified products.
|Job Category||Graphic Designer|
|Skills||Adobe Illustrator , Adobe InDesign , Adobe Photoshop , Creative thinking , Digital print , Print design , Written communications|